World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Chief of Party, Bangladesh Community Nutrition and Health Activity, you will oversee all the Community Nutrition and Health Activity (CNHA) implementation, providing strategic technical vision and managing the project team and the consortium members. You will liaise with USAID, the Ministry of Health other health and development donors, and other implementing partners in Bangladesh on behalf of CNHA, cultivating open, productive, and collaborative relationships to advance CNHA objectives. The COP also ensures that CNHA complies with cooperative agreement terms and conditions and USAID policies and regulations. You will be expected to identify issues and risks, related to program implementation in a timely manner, suggest appropriate program adjustments, and ensure that systems are in place to mitigate the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Master’s degree or another advanced degree (Ph.D., MD) in a relevant field such as nutrition, health systems, medicine, public health, social sciences, or management
- Minimum of ten years’ progressively responsive experience in a senior role managing large and complex integrated health service delivery programs of similar scope and dollar value ($30 million to $40 million) in Asia.
- Previous experience working on USG programs and working knowledge of USG regulations, other donors managing large and complex programs.
- Five years’ experience working in the subcontinent on development programming (desired).
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and English language oral presentation skills.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25 % of the time
Source : ReliefWeb